Looking For Work?
We are always looking for exceptional skilled people to join our team.
Are you looking for a personalised, respectful approach, working in partnership with you to match your skill-set, lifestyle and expectations with exciting and varied assignments?
- We offer you an extensive database of employers, offering a diverse range of causal/temporary assignments to long and short term assignments.
- Hourly rates are competitive, and often exceed others in the market – you are rewarded for your hard work!
- Temporary assignments can often lead to securing a permanent position.
- Consultants have your best interests at heart
- Proud to be a member of RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association), the recruitment industry’s governing body and also EEO (Equal Employment Opportunities Trust)
- Strict code of ethics, which ensures the highest standards of professional practice for all involved
- Relevant skills, training and experience
- Punctuality and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Professional attitude and demeanour
Do You Have
- Honesty and open communication
- High level of personal presentation
- A willing attitude that will impress – which will determine the types of assignments that you
- are given!
- Own transport preferred
5 Reasons To Register Today
Well, we would like to think we treat you fairly, we’re known for our personalised and respectful approach, working in partnership with you to match your skill-set, lifestyle and expectations with our exciting and varied assignments and we also endorse the following:
We think this is the foundation of every good relationship.
When you form trust, you form a powerful bond that helps you work and communicate more effectively. If you trust the people you work with, you can be open and honest in your thoughts and actions, and you don't have to waste time and energy "watching your back."
2. Mutual Respect
We think when you respect the people that you work with, you value their input and ideas, and they value yours. Working together, you can develop solutions based on your collective insight, wisdom and creativity as everyone has experiences they learn from
We think this means taking responsibility for your words and actions. Those who are mindful are careful and attend to what they say.
4. Welcoming Diversity
We appreciate we all come from different walks of life.
We take the time to consider what you have to say, and factor these insights into our decision-making process. Your opinions and insight give us a better understanding of the situation at best.
5. Open Communication
We communicate all day, whether we're sending emails, SMS, or meeting face-to-face. The better and more effectively you communicate with us, the richer our relationships will be.
All good relationships depend on open and honest communication.
We understand it can be challenging to find suitable job opportunities – so let us assist you.
We invite you to register with us, we are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team.
First, we would need for you to Register, attach an up to date CV with all relevant work experiences and referees, current Photo ID, (NZ Driver’s License or Valid Passport) IRD number and relevant qualification documents/certificates that would assist your Registration.
Once we have received your completed registration form, one of our recruitment consultants will make direct contact.
Having the previous work experience and skills is important. However, we recruit for some roles which require no previous experience or qualifications in the field.
In some roles, the most important thing is attitude. If you are keen to do the best you possibly can, and ready to learn, you may well be the right person for the job. Especially in the industrial sector where we are able to create a lot of opportunities for people to try different kinds of work.
At the end of the assignment or end of the week you simply complete your Temp Centre timesheet, and your pay goes directly into your nominated bank account the following week.
A fee will be charged should a Temporary Candidate be engaged directly by the client and offered a temporary, casual, part-time or full-time permanent position. Any acceptance of a position with The Temp Centre client will not take place without informing The Temp Centre Business Manager beforehand